Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Granola!

Anyone still read this blog?  I still use it to look up some of my favorite recipes.  It's been a a while (cough, cough, cough), but here's a great one!

Granola:
6 C Old fashioned oats
1/2 C wheat germ (I could not find this.  I omitted it.)
1/2 C Sunflower seeds
2 C Flake cereal (Total cereal works great)
1 C Unsweetened coconut (I could only find sweetened. It worked fine.)
5 C Mixed nuts (I used pecans, walnuts and sliced almonds)
2/3 C Honey
2 t Cinnamon
8 T Coconut oil or butter (I used coconut oil)
3 t Vanilla
1 t Salt

Mix 6 first ingredients.  Heat other ingredients on stove til melted together.  Pour over dry ingredients and spread on cookie sheet(s).  Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until golden brown (stirring every 10 min). Let cool and Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comentitos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...